Roasted Cauliflower and Tahini Dip
This delicious dip can be served with any of your favourites such as crackers or vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- On a large foil-lined baking sheet, toss cauliflower and chickpeas with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Roast in oven, turning occasionally, until cauliflower is golden and very tender, about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Transfer mixture to food processor or blender with broth, tahini and lemon juice and blend on low until smooth.
- Serve in a shallow bowl with a drizzle of the remaining olive oil. Enjoy!
This will keep up to one week covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox