Roasted Cauliflower with Pancetta
With its warm spices and hint of citrus, this beautifully seasoned cauliflower will elevate any dinner party and complement any dish. It takes 10 minutes to prep and 35 mintues to cook, making it the ideal side dish to complement your other dishes!
Roasted Cauliflower & Pancetta Ingredients
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower & Pancetta
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a large bowl toss together the cauliflower, olive oil, and spices. In a separate bowl mix chicken broth, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, and soy sauce and pour over cauliflower. Place the cauliflower in a 14”x 20” pan along with onions and bake for 30-35 min.
- In a separate skillet or pan fry pancetta and add to baked cauliflower.
- Garnish the cauliflower casserole with fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
- Leftovers can be used to make a delicious cauliflower salad. If you have an air fryer, you can reheat and crisp up in less than 10 minutes!
- Serve with pasta, such as penne pasta or spaghetti, if desired.
- Theres so much more you can do with this cauliflower recipe. Some other veggies you can add include: zucchini, carrot, and mushroom. For other toppings, consider adding grated cheese, such as parmesan or cheddar. Top with sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavour. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox