Roasted Corn and Chicken Soup
Our Roasted Corn and Chicken Soup recipe is a satisfying option for dinner. With corn, chunks of chicken and potatoes cooked in a garlic and smoked paprika broth, you'll have tastiness in every bite!
- Cook corn in 1 tbsp heated oil in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat,until most of corn has some brown roasted parts.
- Add chicken and brown well on all sides in remaining heated oil.
- Stir in broth,garlic,thyme,pepper,paprika and potatoes. Heat to a boil,stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked – about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Great way to use leftover chicken! Instead of uncooked chicken chunks,add 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken,at the start of the simmer time.
- Looking for a higher spice level? Just add your favourite hot sauce,to taste!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox