Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil over medium-high. Season pork all over with salt and pepper, if desired. Sear for 5-7 minutes, turning as needed, until browned all over. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast pork for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Tent with foil and rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and thyme; cook 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Stir in soup, broth, and vinegar. Bring to simmer. Reduce heat and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring often, or until thickened and smooth. Stir through chives.
- Slice pork and serve with mushroom sauce garnished with additional chives, if desired.
Serve with a medley of steamed vegetables for an easy side dish.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox