Roasted Red Pepper & Mozzarella Pasta
The sweet and savoury Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup pasta dish will be sure to tickle the taste buds of your family.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cook chicken and onion for 4-6 minutes, stirring often, or until starting to brown.
- Add soup, broth, and peppers; gently stir until smooth and simmering. Reduce heat, simmer 3-5 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and herbs into sauce. Toss sauce with hot pasta.
- Roast or grill one large red pepper and cut into strips; or buy pre-roasted peppers in a jar, drain and rinse before serving.
- Garnish with ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese if desired.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox