Roasted Red Pepper & Mozzarella Pasta
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cook chicken and onion for 4-6 minutes, stirring often, or until starting to brown.
- Add soup, broth, and peppers; gently stir until smooth and simmering. Reduce heat, simmer 3-5 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and herbs into sauce. Toss sauce with hot pasta.
- Roast or grill one large red pepper and cut into strips; or buy pre-roasted peppers in a jar, drain and rinse before serving.
- Garnish with ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese if desired.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Did you make this?
Great flavours and pretty dish
Wasn’t sure if my heat was too high but I had to keep adding water since the pasta wasn’t cooked through after the suggested time. But we loved this dish, would definitely make again.
Varage V. | November 6, 2018
Was this helpful?(1Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
Roasted red pepper & mozzarella
This is awesome, easy and delicious easy quick supper
Dennis F. | April 23, 2020
great and tasty recipe. thought it was going to be very watery before pasta was added but then it was perfect when mixed. highly recommend
Kelly Z. | June 8, 2019
I made this recipe and doubled it so there was a bit left over - Now my boys don't usually eat leftovers, BUT they ate this!
Cathy H. | May 29, 2019
Even my 2 year old loved this!
Ashley S. | January 21, 2019
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are