Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce
This foolproof recipe, rich in healthy omega-3 fats, is quick and easy to prepare. Simply pan-sear the salmon and nestle it into a flavorful sauce made with cream of mushroom soup and prepared pesto. The vibrant grape tomatoes and spinach add a burst of freshness. Serve it over cooked brown rice, which provides additional fiber and whole grain.
- Season the fish as desired. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 3 minutes (try not to turn it sooner- it may stick to the skillet). Turn the fish over. Cook for 2 minutes or until well browned. Remove the fish from the skillet.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until they begin to burst, stirring occasionally. Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pesto and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Return the fish to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 1 minute or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve the fish and sauce over the rice
- Watching your sodium intake? Try using Campbells No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup instead.
- This dish is also delicious with a side of cooked quinoa in place of the brown rice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox