Saucy Pork Chops with Spinach and Tomatoes
Products you'll need:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola or olive oil
- 6 boneless pork centre chops (about 1½ lb/681 g)
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar and lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby spinach
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Add spinach to pan; reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 minutes until spinach is wilted. Stir wilted spinach into sauce. Return pork to pan; cover with sauce. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with your choice of side dish, such as rice, quinoa, noodles or mashed sweet potatoes.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and sauce mixture with salt to taste, if you like.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox