Saucy Pork Chops with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Add spinach to pan; reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 minutes until spinach is wilted. Stir wilted spinach into sauce. Return pork to pan; cover with sauce. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with your choice of side dish, such as rice, quinoa, noodles or mashed sweet potatoes.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and sauce mixture with salt to taste, if you like.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Recipe is very good. To bring it to the next level, I added a 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan and used pork tenderloin cut in to small chops, pounded out a bit. I also seasoned the meat with dry basil, salt and pepper while they cooked golden brown and then let them rest for 10 minutes. I didn't have fresh spinach, so used frozen. Just be sure to drain the spinach well....
Debbie M. | December 4, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox