Saucy Pork Chops with Spinach and Tomatoes
Easy, affordable boneless pork chops get smothered in an easy (and low sodium!) sauce in this fresh and tasty skillet.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Add spinach to pan; reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 minutes until spinach is wilted. Stir wilted spinach into sauce. Return pork to pan; cover with sauce. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with your choice of side dish, such as rice, quinoa, noodles or mashed sweet potatoes.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and sauce mixture with salt to taste, if you like.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox