Saucy Pork Chops with Spinach and Tomatoes
Products you'll need:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola or olive oil
- 6 boneless pork centre chops (about 1½ lb/681 g)
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar and lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby spinach
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Add spinach to pan; reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 minutes until spinach is wilted. Stir wilted spinach into sauce. Return pork to pan; cover with sauce. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serve with your choice of side dish, such as rice, quinoa, noodles or mashed sweet potatoes.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and sauce mixture with salt to taste, if you like.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox