Savory Creamy Mushroom Soup
- In a non-stick skillet on high heat, saute the quartered mushrooms in the butter and oil until lightly browned (3 - 5 minutes).
- Add chicken stock to mushrooms and simmer on low heat 3 - 5 minutes. Drain mushrooms and return to pan. Withhold 1/2 cup of stock and discard extra stock.
- Return mushrooms to low heat and add stock and salt and pepper. Stir in cream and summer savory and simmer 10 minutes on low heat, stirring frequently.
- In a large heavy bottomed pot put all cans of soup. Add mushrooms and cream mixture and bring to a slow simmer.
- Simmer 30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve with warm bread or rolls.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox