Savoury Corn Spoonbread
Cornbread lovers will adore this sweet and savoury spoonable casserole. This easy mix-and-bake side is the perfect dish to soak up all your delicious holiday gravy. Try it instead of stuffing for a change of pace!
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, cornmeal, granulated sugar, baking powder, minced fresh rosemary, and onion salt. In separate bowl, whisk together medium eggs, and CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup. Pour soup mixture over flour mixture and stir until moist but still lumpy. Fold in frozen corn kernels, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped fresh parsley. Pour into greased 2 qt (1.9 L) baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden and tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- For a bacon flavour, replace the CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup with CAMPBELLS® Condensed Golden Bacon Soup.
- Switch up the cheese to whatever you have on hand, such as Swiss or Monterey Jack.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are