Savoury Corn Spoonbread
Cornbread lovers will adore this sweet and savoury spoonable casserole. This easy mix-and-bake side is the perfect dish to soak up all your delicious holiday gravy. Try it instead of stuffing for a change of pace!
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, cornmeal, granulated sugar, baking powder, minced fresh rosemary, and onion salt. In separate bowl, whisk together medium eggs, and CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup. Pour soup mixture over flour mixture and stir until moist but still lumpy. Fold in frozen corn kernels, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped fresh parsley. Pour into greased 2 qt (1.9 L) baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden and tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- For a bacon flavour, replace the CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup with CAMPBELLS® Condensed Golden Bacon Soup.
- Switch up the cheese to whatever you have on hand, such as Swiss or Monterey Jack.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox