Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 can (284mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low fat (1%) milk
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped, fresh oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 3 cups (750 mL) peeled white potatoes, halved, very thinly sliced
- 3 cups (750 mL) peeled sweet potatoes, halved, cut into 1/4" (0.5 cm) slices
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) shredded light Parmesan cheese
- Mix soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, onion, oregano, garlic and pepper in shallow 4 qt (4 L) baking dish.
- Stir in potatoes and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F (190°C) until potatoes are tender – about 1 hour 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Since sweet potatoes cook faster than white potatoes, they are cut thicker so both will be fully cooked when the dish comes out of the oven.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
|Vitamin A||100 %DV|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fiber
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox