Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 can (284mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low fat (1%) milk
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped, fresh oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 3 cups (750 mL) peeled white potatoes, halved, very thinly sliced
- 3 cups (750 mL) peeled sweet potatoes, halved, cut into 1/4" (0.5 cm) slices
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) shredded light Parmesan cheese
- Mix soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, onion, oregano, garlic and pepper in shallow 4 qt (4 L) baking dish.
- Stir in potatoes and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F (190°C) until potatoes are tender about 1 hour 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Since sweet potatoes cook faster than white potatoes, they are cut thicker so both will be fully cooked when the dish comes out of the oven.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
|Vitamin A||100 %DV|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox