Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
Once you know how to make this easy Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan bake, you’ll wonder why you ever bothered with other recipes. The entire meal is ready in just 30 minutes. The recipe uses pantry staples and only one pan, so cleanup is easy, too.
- Heat the oven to 425°F. While the oven is heating, stir the panko, Parmesan cheese and 1/2 tablespoon oil in a small bowl.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Place the chicken on one side of the baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken (we like to use a 1/4 cup measuring cup instead of a spoon). Top with the mozzarella cheese and panko mixture.
- Arrange the cauliflower on the other side of the baking sheet, drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is done. Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil just before serving, if desired.
You can substitute fresh or frozen broccoli florets or fresh or frozen green beans for the cauliflower, if you like.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are