Skillet Mushroom-Rosemary Pork Chops
These tender chops are a classic, cozy choice on any night of the week. The broth infuses the pork chops and sauce with flavour.
- Heat half of the butter and the oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops 3 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
- Add remaining butter, onion and mushrooms to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Sprinkle with flour. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in broth. Return pork and any accumulated juice to pan. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until pork is tender, adding 2 3 tbsp (30 45 mL) water as pork cooks if sauce gets too thick, about 45 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and rosemary.
- If you dont have any fresh herbs on hand, use a generous pinch of dried rosemary, instead, and add along with the broth.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with prepared stuffing or mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Beef Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox