Skillet Mushroom-Rosemary Pork Chops
These tender chops are a classic, cozy choice on any night of the week. The broth infuses the pork chops and sauce with flavour.
- Heat half of the butter and the oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops 3 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
- Add remaining butter, onion and mushrooms to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Sprinkle with flour. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in broth. Return pork and any accumulated juice to pan. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until pork is tender, adding 2 3 tbsp (30 45 mL) water as pork cooks if sauce gets too thick, about 45 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and rosemary.
- If you dont have any fresh herbs on hand, use a generous pinch of dried rosemary, instead, and add along with the broth.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with prepared stuffing or mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are