Skillet Mushroom-Rosemary Pork Chops
Products you'll need:
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 1/2lb/680g)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package sliced mushrooms (3 cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Beef Broth (undiluted)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp (8 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat half of the butter and the oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops 3 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
- Add remaining butter, onion and mushrooms to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Sprinkle with flour. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in broth. Return pork and any accumulated juice to pan. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until pork is tender, adding 2 3 tbsp (30 45 mL) water as pork cooks if sauce gets too thick, about 45 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and rosemary.
- If you dont have any fresh herbs on hand, use a generous pinch of dried rosemary, instead, and add along with the broth.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with prepared stuffing or mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox