Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Ham
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 1 bone-in cooked ham, fully cooked, about 7 to 8 lb
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pure maple syrup, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 12 black pepper corns
- 8 whole cloves
- 4 bay leaf
- Place the ham in a large slow cooker. Whisk the broth with the brown sugar, half of the maple syrup and mustard. Slowly pour over the ham.
- Add cinnamon stick, cloves, black pepper corns and bay leaves to slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low for 6-8 hours, or until ham is tender and internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Pass the cooking liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add reserved maple syrup. Boil for 7 to 10 minutes or until slightly reduced and syrupy.
- Brush the glaze over the ham. Slice and serve with remaining glaze. Serve warm or room temperature.
Substitute honey for maple syrup.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox