Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Ham
- Place the ham in a large slow cooker. Whisk the broth with the brown sugar, half of the maple syrup and mustard. Slowly pour over the ham.
- Add cinnamon stick, cloves, black pepper corns and bay leaves to slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low for 6-8 hours, or until ham is tender and internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Pass the cooking liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add reserved maple syrup. Boil for 7 to 10 minutes or until slightly reduced and syrupy.
- Brush the glaze over the ham. Slice and serve with remaining glaze. Serve warm or room temperature.
Substitute honey for maple syrup.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
I made this last Christmas for the first time. Everyone loved it. Not one iota of waste...the entire ham was gobbled up. I just made it again and it was as good as the first time. It is not often that I come across a real winner recipe. One that I didn`t have to tweak and that is delicious exactly as it. Thanks Campbells.... I now have a permanent recipe in my repertoire.
Judy G. | March 21, 2020
A must try
I like ham but it's the last meat I will eat but I have been making this recipe for about 5 years now and I cannot get enough of it. You must try it because it's so delicious and everyone that I have made this for just loves it...not a thing I would change about this recipe ♥️
Kim B. | December 25, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox