Slow Cooker Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) onion
- 3 garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) salt and pepper
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) chives
- Gently mix together beef,onion,garlic,paprika,salt and pepper; shape into 16 meatballs,each about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- In slow cooker,combine soup,broth and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Add meatballs; cook on low for 5 hours. Whisk flour with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the cooking liquid; stir into slow cooker. Cook on high for about 1 hour or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in sour cream and chives just before serving.
- If you’re short on time,try preparing this recipe with frozen meatballs,instead of making them from scratch.
- Serve meatballs over rice,quinoa or pasta.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox