Slow Cooker Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce
Two family-favourite dishes come together to make one extra-special entrée that can simmer away for a fuss-free dinner.
- Gently mix together beef,onion,garlic,paprika,salt and pepper; shape into 16 meatballs,each about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- In slow cooker,combine soup,broth and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Add meatballs; cook on low for 5 hours. Whisk flour with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the cooking liquid; stir into slow cooker. Cook on high for about 1 hour or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in sour cream and chives just before serving.
- If you’re short on time,try preparing this recipe with frozen meatballs,instead of making them from scratch.
- Serve meatballs over rice,quinoa or pasta.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox