Slow Cooker Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) onion
- 3 garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) salt and pepper
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) chives
- Gently mix together beef,onion,garlic,paprika,salt and pepper; shape into 16 meatballs,each about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- In slow cooker,combine soup,broth and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Add meatballs; cook on low for 5 hours. Whisk flour with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the cooking liquid; stir into slow cooker. Cook on high for about 1 hour or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in sour cream and chives just before serving.
- If you’re short on time,try preparing this recipe with frozen meatballs,instead of making them from scratch.
- Serve meatballs over rice,quinoa or pasta.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox