Smoky Maple Chicken & Rice
This all-in-one chicken and rice skillet has loads of sweet maple and bacon flavour.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the carrots and garlic and sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup, water, maple syrup and mustard; heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Cover with a lid, reduce and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn. Return the chicken to the pan. Cook, covered for 3 minutes until the rice is tender. Remove from the heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley or basil, if desired.
- You can replace the carrots with sliced peppers or your favourite veggie. You can also omit them and use 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables or frozen cut broccoli in place of the corn.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox