Southwest Chicken Penne
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium to high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add soup, chili powder, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce; bring to simmer, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in unsalted water, according to package directions, adding green beans and corn to pot in last minute of cooking. Drain, reserving 1 cup (250 mL) of the cooking liquid. Return pasta mixture to pan. Add soup mixture. Stir in enough of the cooking liquid for sauce to evenly coat pasta. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Using a no-salt added soup can help you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the sauce with a pinch of salt and top with a little grated Parmesan cheese, if you like.
- Leftovers are delicious reheated, or served cold like a pasta salad!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Double the sauce
This was awful. Too much pasta and too little sauce. Followed the recipe but if I did it again I would use half the pasta amount. Added a bit of the pasta broth to spread out the sauce and it diluted it further. Has potential with way less pasta.
Mick T. | February 28, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox