Speedy Sage Stuffing
Products you'll need:
- 1 loaf crusty white bread (650 g), cut into ¾-inch (2 cm) cubes (about 16 cups cubes)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped fresh sage leaf (or ½ tsp/ 3 mL crumbled dried sage)
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) ground pepper (optional)
- 2 cans (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley or chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix bread, onions, celery, sage, pepper (optional), soup, and water in large bowl. Scrape into greased 3 qt (2.85 L) casserole dish. Cover with greased foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley or chives.
To make this ahead, follow first step as directed. Refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Continue as directed, adding 5 minutes to first baking time.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox