Spicy Italian Sausage and White Bean Soup
- Brown sausage meat in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add celery and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Stir in broth,thyme,tomatoes and beans. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- For a less spicy version,try a mild sausage.
- Many stores carry sausage meat with no casing. Look for it and save a step.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox