Spicy Vegetarian Ramen
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tsp (15 mL) ginger root, grated
- 2 cartons CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) of water
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 packages Ramen noodles
- 1 cup (250 mL) carrots, shredded
- 2 cups (500 mL) kale, chopped
- 2 medium-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 sheets of dry seaweed (nori), cut into matchstick thin strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) bamboo shoots
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white vinegar
- 1 sriracha hot chili sauce (optional)
- In a large skillet,heat the sesame oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Fry,while stirring,for approximately 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add the CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth and the water. Reduce heat to low to simmer the soup mixture. Add the mushrooms and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the ramen noodles into the hot liquid and simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the noodles have softened. Add the shredded carrot and chopped kale,and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- To serve,ladle the soup evenly into four bowls and garnish each portion with an egg half,green onion,seaweed and bamboo shoots.
- Garnish Directions:
- 2 medium-boiled eggs,peeled and halved (remove egg for vegan option)
- Add vinegar to boiling water in pot with enough water to submerge the eggs 1 inch below the surface
- Cook for 7 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox