Spicy Vegetarian Ramen
Create my delicious take on this Japanese traditional soup! Last year I visited Japan for the first time and I instantly fell in love with the history, tradition, people and, of course, food! Enjoy a little of my memories.
- In a large skillet,heat the sesame oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Fry,while stirring,for approximately 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add the CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth and the water. Reduce heat to low to simmer the soup mixture. Add the mushrooms and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the ramen noodles into the hot liquid and simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the noodles have softened. Add the shredded carrot and chopped kale,and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- To serve,ladle the soup evenly into four bowls and garnish each portion with an egg half,green onion,seaweed and bamboo shoots.
- Garnish Directions:
- 2 medium-boiled eggs,peeled and halved (remove egg for vegan option)
- Add vinegar to boiling water in pot with enough water to submerge the eggs 1 inch below the surface
- Cook for 7 minutes.
Did you make this?
Rating by Charline
This rating was left without a review.
Charline V. | June 23, 2016
Was this helpful?(0Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are