Sweet Potato Frittata
- Beat eggs well in large bowl with egg whites,hot pepper sauce and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat soup to a boil in large saucepan at medium high,stirring often. Add potatoes and sweet potatoes and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli,ham and onions.
- Add beaten egg mixture and combine well. Spread mixture evenly in shallow non-stick 13” x 9” (34 x 22 cm) baking dish.
- Bake,uncovered,at 350°F (190°C) until egg is firmly set - about 45 minutes.
- You’ll get a head start on this recipe if you dice the sweet potatoes the day before… just keep them in an air-tight container in the fridge and they’ll be ready when you are.
- Available year round in most markets,look for local Canadian sweet potatoes to be at their freshest from early fall into the winter.
- Using a combination of whole eggs and egg whites reduces the fat content,compared to using only whole eggs,since egg whites are fat-free.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox