Sweet Potato Tourtière
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground meat until no pink is visible. Add carrots,sweet potato and onions and cook 3-4 minutes more.
- Stir in spices and flour and cook for 3-4 minutes then gradually add the broth maintaining a simmer. Cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool. Add peas to cooled mixture.
- Fill one pie shell with mixture,flatten the second pie shell and cover the mixture with the second pie shell and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until pie crust is golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox