Sweet and Sour Slow-Cooker Ribs
There is no easier appetizer for your next party than these succulent slow-cooker ribs. To keep them nice and warm on your buffet table, serve them right in the slow cooker, set to the warm setting.
- Arrange ribs in 6 qt (5.7 L) slow cooker. Drizzle with water. Cover and cook on low, stirring once, for 3 hours or until tender and the meat starts to shrink back from the ends of the bones.
- Drain liquid and fat from slow cooker. Whisk together soup, sugar, vinegar, hoisin sauce, ginger, sesame oil and garlic. Pour over ribs and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and cook on high 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbling. Stir again to coat.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve right in your slow cooker for ease! Or, transfer the ribs to a platter and serve the remaining sauce on the side for dipping.
- These ribs make a great party appetizer, or a fun Asian-themed dinner with rice and your favourite steamed vegetables.
- Speed up prep by buying pre-minced ginger and garlic, sold in bottles or tubes, in the produce aisle!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox