Thai Cashew Chicken Stir-fry with Rice
Products you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) jasmine rice
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
- 1 lb (454 g) MAPLE LEAF® PRIME Raised Without Antibiotics boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cashews, Toasted
- In small saucepan, combine rice with 3 cups (750 mL) of the broth. Bring to boil over high heat and reduce heat immediately to low, cover and cook under rice is tender and all the broth has been absorbed (do not stir).
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with cornstarch until chicken is coated.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, tossing often, until browned, about 3-5 minutes. Add white or green onion and cook one minute. Add vinegar; cook until evaporated, about 30 seconds.
- Add hoisin sauce and remaining broth; cook, tossing, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in scallion greens and cashews. Serve immediately over cooked rice.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox