Thai Curry Chicken & Vegetables
This weeknight Thai red curry is low in sodium, but high in flavour— and it’s ready in under 30 minutes!
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes until lightly browned. Transfer to plate. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add peppers to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and curry paste; cook, stirring, for 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in soup, water and lime juice.
- Return chicken to pan and stir into sauce. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender-crisp. Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.
- Curry paste comes in many varieties: Thai options include red, green and yellow, and the Indian varieties are available in mild, medium and hot. Experiment with different types for a flavour twist and depending on how spicy you like your curry to be.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and the sauce with salt or sodium-reduced soy sauce to taste, if you like.
- Serve this curry over the starch of your choice, such as cooked rice or rice noodles.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox