The Ultimate Chicken Chili
Products you'll need:
- 1 lb (454 g) ground chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 1 each onion, chopped
- 2 each celery, chopped
- 2 each jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 each large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen corn niblets
- In large Dutch oven, brown ground chicken over medium high heat.
- Stir in chili powder, onion, celery and jalapeno peppers. Cook just until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, broth, black beans, chickpeas sweet potato and corn; cook for 15 min. Serve hot.
- Top with any of your favourite toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, cilantro, or chopped green onion.
- This would also taste delicious with ground turkey or beef.
- For something different, serve this chili over baked potatoes or sweet potatoes.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||17 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox