The Ultimate Chicken Chili
This is “everything but the kitchen sink” chili using simple pantry staples all packed into one colourful, dish. Substitute chicken with your favourite protein.
- In large Dutch oven, brown ground chicken over medium high heat.
- Stir in chili powder, onion, celery and jalapeno peppers. Cook just until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, broth, black beans, chickpeas sweet potato and corn; cook for 15 min. Serve hot.
- Top with any of your favourite toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, cilantro, or chopped green onion.
- This would also taste delicious with ground turkey or beef.
- For something different, serve this chili over baked potatoes or sweet potatoes.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox