Tilapia Florentine with Granola Feta Crust
- Place spinach into shallow 11"x 8" (28 x 20 cm) glass or ceramic baking dish. Cover spinach evenly with tilapia.
- Combine soup,water,lemon juice,oregano,garlic and pepper in small saucepan at medium heat. Heat just to a boil,stirring occasionally. Pour evenly over tilapia.
- Combine cheese and granola well in small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over tilapia.
- Bake,uncovered,at 450°F (230°C) until fish is cooked through and flakes easily – about 10-15 minutes,depending on thickness of fish. Serve with rice.
- Tip 1: Choose sole,cod,haddock or any mild-flavoured,white fish to create your own variation of this recipe!
- Tip 2: To add the flavour of your local wine region,substitute ½ cup (125 mL) dry white wine for the lemon juice and reduce the water to ¼ cup (60 mL).
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox