Tilapia Florentine with Granola Feta Crust
Our Tilapia Florentine with Granola Feta Crust recipe makes an elegant entrée that's perfect for Friday night dinner. With fresh spinach and juicy fish in a creamy sauce, this satisfying dish will be ready in 40 minutes!
- Place spinach into shallow 11"x 8" (28 x 20 cm) glass or ceramic baking dish. Cover spinach evenly with tilapia.
- Combine soup,water,lemon juice,oregano,garlic and pepper in small saucepan at medium heat. Heat just to a boil,stirring occasionally. Pour evenly over tilapia.
- Combine cheese and granola well in small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over tilapia.
- Bake,uncovered,at 450°F (230°C) until fish is cooked through and flakes easily – about 10-15 minutes,depending on thickness of fish. Serve with rice.
- Tip 1: Choose sole,cod,haddock or any mild-flavoured,white fish to create your own variation of this recipe!
- Tip 2: To add the flavour of your local wine region,substitute ½ cup (125 mL) dry white wine for the lemon juice and reduce the water to ¼ cup (60 mL).
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are