Timesaver Beef & Tomato
- Cook pasta according to package directions,without salt. Drain; set aside.
- Using a large skillet, sauté beef until no longer pink, push beef to side of pan, remove any fat. Add olive oil and allow to get hot, add mushrooms, onions and garlic. Sauté on medium-high heat for about 4 minutes, stirring often until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in mixture of soup, water and oregano. Heat to a boil, stirring often. Add cooked pasta, spinach and tomato, stir and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, covered, until mixture is heated through about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with cheese and sprinkle with chopped herbs or cracked black pepper, if desired.
- If desired, when using an oven-safe skillet, broil skillet once cheese is added for 3 minutes to melt and brown cheese slightly.
- Try swapping mozzarella cheese for Swiss or Monterey Jack for a spicy kick!
- Prefer not to eat beef, no problem, swap ground beef for ground chicken or turkey. Lightly season with ½ tsp each of salt and pepper.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato Soup
Great one for the family
I make this occasionally for the boys when we are tight for time, or if everyone is eating at a different time and they all love it. I change it up and use Campbell's tomato and basil soup. Adds a bit of depth to the flavour for this meal. I even make individual portions and freeze.
lorna M. | March 10, 2018
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox