Tomato and Chicken Florentine Soup
Cozy up to this savoury tomato and spinach soup, loaded with juicy chunks of chicken and hearty pasta. Topped with a good sprinkling of Parmesan and croutons, this soup is filling, delicious, and perfect for any blustery weeknight.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until light golden. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning; cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the broth and soup; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in pasta. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until pasta is al dente. Add spinach, stirring until wilted.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Top each serving with croutons and cheese.
- You can swap the fresh spinach with 1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach. Add in frozen with the pasta; increase the heat to medium. Simmer 5 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Continue as directed.
- You can add other veggies to this soup, along with the pasta. Try 2 cups sliced mushrooms, chopped peppers or diced zucchini.
- Orzo can be substituted with ditalini or another small soup pasta.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley or basil for a hit of freshness.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are