Tomato and Chicken Florentine Soup
Cozy up to this savoury tomato and spinach soup, loaded with juicy chunks of chicken and hearty pasta. Topped with a good sprinkling of Parmesan and croutons, this soup is filling, delicious, and perfect for any blustery weeknight.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until light golden. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning; cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the broth and soup; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in pasta. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until pasta is al dente. Add spinach, stirring until wilted.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Top each serving with croutons and cheese.
- You can swap the fresh spinach with 1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach. Add in frozen with the pasta; increase the heat to medium. Simmer 5 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Continue as directed.
- You can add other veggies to this soup, along with the pasta. Try 2 cups sliced mushrooms, chopped peppers or diced zucchini.
- Orzo can be substituted with ditalini or another small soup pasta.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley or basil for a hit of freshness.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox