Turkey Mini Meatloaf
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175°C) and spray a 6-cup muffin tray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients,the egg,sour cream,and ½ the can of soup in a mixing bowl. Do not over mix. Leave the remaining ½ can of mushroom soup in the can,set aside.
- Fill muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes.
- While mixture is baking mix the remaining ½ can of soup with 1 cup of sour cream. You can add a touch of parsley and fresh pepper to the mixture if desired.
- After 15 minutes remove muffins and cover each one with the soup and sour cream mixture and top with chopped mushrooms.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until the internal temperature is 170°F (75°C)
- Remove from oven,let sit a few minutes and remove from pan to serve.
Create your own toppings! Mushrooms can be substituted for cheese and/or tomatoes,mix and match to create individual muffins for everyone to enjoy.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox