Tuscan Chicken and Penne
- Brown chicken well on all sides in half of heated oil in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil. Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in balsamic vinegar,then soup,water,sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary. Return chicken to skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through,stirring occasionally.
- Combine gently with penne and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Olive oil plays a key role in this easy tossed pasta,imparting a unique buttery,fresh olive flavour accent specific to its type. Olive oils vary with the climate where the olives are grown,olive variety,ripeness and amount of processing. Health benefit: all are trans-fat free.
- Shallots impart a milder,sweeter flavour than onion,with a hint of garlic. Choose firm,dry shallots that are free of sprouts and store them in a cool,dry place,as you would store onions.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox