Ultra Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy cheddar cheese flavour
•Perfect for cheesy casseroles, pastas, sides and Mexican dishes VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 5 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1" (2.5 cm) pieces (about 10 cups chopped)
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 dash Generous dash black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chives, chopped (optional)
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until fork tender. Drain well. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Mash until a desired consistency is achieved.
- Return empty pan to heat set over medium heat. Add soup and whipping cream. Cook, stirring, until simmering. Fold in mashed potatoes until just combined. Stir in butter and pepper.
- Cook potatoes in CAMPBELLS® Ready to Use Chicken Broth for extra flavour and aroma.
- For a truly decadent side dish, add 3 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled to the purée.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Good Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox