Vegetable Chili with Cilantro Yogurt
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 96% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Prepared in Canada
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili powder
- 1 can (796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quinoa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cilantro, minced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion, carrots, celery and peppers until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and chili powder; cook one minute more.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, orange juice, and bring to a boil. Add quinoa and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in black and kidney beans.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, lime zest and cilantro.
- Serve chili in warmed bowls with a dollop of yogurt and additional cilantro.
Try it with a splash of hot sauce.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||11 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox