Vegetable Chili with Cilantro Yogurt
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 96% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Prepared in Canada
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili powder
- 1 can (796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quinoa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cilantro, minced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion, carrots, celery and peppers until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and chili powder; cook one minute more.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, orange juice, and bring to a boil. Add quinoa and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in black and kidney beans.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, lime zest and cilantro.
- Serve chili in warmed bowls with a dollop of yogurt and additional cilantro.
Try it with a splash of hot sauce.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||11 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox