Products you'll need:
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready To Use Pho Broth
- 4 green onion, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced ginger root
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 6 oz (170 g) king oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 1/2 lb (227 g) rice noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/4 lb (113 g) bean sprouts
- 1 Garnishes: cilantro, Thai basil, lime wedges, and sriracha
- In a large pot, combine the broth, green onion and ginger. Bring to a full boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the hoisin and sesame oil and cook until the sauce thickens and coats the mushrooms, about 1 minute more. Remove from heat.
- Divide the rice noodles between four bowls, then fill each bowl with the broth. Add the mushrooms, bean sprouts, cilantro, fresh basil and serve with lime wedges and sriracha.
Season with soy sauce and fresh herbs to taste.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox