Vegetarian Chinese Braise
Our Vegetarian Chinese Braise recipe is an easy way to try something new on a weeknight. With fresh vegetables, tofu, rice and Asian flavours, you'lll have a satisfying dinner in 20 minutes!
- In large nonstick skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat; cook bok choy,snap peas,red pepper and ginger for 3 minutes.
- Add lima beans and tofu. Mix together broth,oyster sauce,cornstarch and vinegar; add to skillet and bring to boil,stirring often.
- Add mushrooms; cook for 2 minutes. Serve over rice.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
- Don’t be afraid to switch up the vegetables,try Chinese broccoli or Shanghai bok choy.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox