Vegetarian Eggplant Ragout
Easy & tasty vegetable eggplant ragout dish using eggplant, chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, chipotle paste & CAMPBELLS® vegetable broth.
- In a sauce pan,heat the oil over medium heat. Add onions,peppers and eggplant and sauté for 4 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and are golden brown.
- Add the garlic and chickpeas and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the diced tomato,paprika and chipotle paste and sauté for 2 more minutes. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil over high heat then simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Chipotle paste can be found in the Mexican or International aisle of most grocery stores.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are