Vegetarian Eggplant Ragout
Easy & tasty vegetable eggplant ragout dish using eggplant, chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, chipotle paste & CAMPBELLS® vegetable broth.
- In a sauce pan,heat the oil over medium heat. Add onions,peppers and eggplant and sauté for 4 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and are golden brown.
- Add the garlic and chickpeas and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the diced tomato,paprika and chipotle paste and sauté for 2 more minutes. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil over high heat then simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Chipotle paste can be found in the Mexican or International aisle of most grocery stores.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox