- Combine soup,milk and pesto. Set aside.
- Combine beans,mushrooms and red pepper. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese and spinach. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 cup (175 mL) pesto mixture over bottom of 14" x 10" x 2½" (34 x 22 x 5 cm) pan. Layer on single layer of lasagna strips (4 lengthwise and one across the end),eggplant slices,bean mixture,2/3 cup (175 mL) pesto mixture,another layer of 5 lasagna strips and another 2/3 cup (175 mL) pesto mixture. Spread evenly with ricotta mixture. Layer on 2/3 cup (175 mL) pesto mixture,remaining lasagna strips and pesto mixture. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Top with mixture of Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake,uncovered,at 375°F (190°C) for 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
Milk,the three cheeses,and beans are all vegetarian sources of protein. Filled with garden fresh vegetables in creamy pesto sauce,flavours mingle deliciously from top layer to bottom.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox