Mushroom Miso Soup
- Pour broth into a medium saucepan, and bring to a low simmer.
- Add miso paste and sake and whisk until smooth.
- Add dried wakame seaweed, tofu, shiitake, white, enoki and king oyster mushrooms to the pan and cook for another 5 min.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Add more miso instead of salt to season to taste.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper before serving.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox