Vegetarian Mushroom Miso Soup
Products you'll need:
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white miso "fermented soy bean paste"
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sake (rice wine)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried wakame seaweed, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hard or soft tofu, cut in 1/4" (0.6 cm) cubes
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) enoki mushrooms
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) king oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onion
- Pour broth into a medium saucepan, and bring to a low simmer.
- Add miso paste and sake and whisk until smooth.
- Add dried wakame seaweed, tofu, shiitake, white, enoki and king oyster mushrooms to the pan and cook for another 5 min.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Add more miso instead of salt to season to taste.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- Source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox