Mushroom Miso Soup
Products you'll need:
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white miso "fermented soy bean paste"
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sake
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried wakame seaweed (nori), sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hard or soft tofu, cut in 1/4" (0.6 cm) cubes
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) enoki mushrooms
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) king oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onion
- Pour broth into a medium saucepan, and bring to a low simmer.
- Add miso paste and sake and whisk until smooth.
- Add dried wakame seaweed, tofu, shiitake, white, enoki and king oyster mushrooms to the pan and cook for another 5 min.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Add more miso instead of salt to season to taste.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper before serving.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- Source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox