Vegetarian Tom Yum Pho
This delicious vegetarian recipe by Chef Antonio Park using Cambell's Pho Broth is sure to please!
- In a large pot, combine broth, lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, Thai chilies, garlic, shiitake and oyster mushrooms, roma tomatoes, maple syrup, red and white onion, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring to a boil then let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove lime leaves.
- Place enoki mushrooms in the bottom of serving bowls, and ladle soup overtop.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- For extra spice, slice Thai chilies prior to combining with other ingredients.
- If available, garnish with kaffir lime slices.
- For added flavor and texture, add more soy sauce and a splash of coconut milk.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready To Use Pho Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox