White Minestrone Soup with Roast Chicken
- Warm oil in a heavy bottom soup pot over medium heat and sauté bacon or pancetta for 4 minutes,then add leeks and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Add mushrooms,sage,rosemary and mint and cook for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are soft and herbs are fragrant. Add potato,parsnip and turnip and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook,covered,until vegetables are tender,about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pulse three or four times with a hand blender in short 1 second bursts to slightly thicken soup. Stir in cooked chicken,spinach,and parmesan cheese.
- Place two spoonfuls of pasta in each bowl and ladle hot soup over top.
- For a richer flavor add a teaspoon of parmesan cheese to each bowl of soup.
- Start with a teaspoon of pesto in the bottom of each soup bowl and ladle the hot soup over top.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox