Zesty Salsa Shakshuka
Poached in a rich tomato salsa and red pepper sauce, these delicious eggs make an inviting breakfast or brunch for any hungry crowd.
- To make the sauce, whisk together tahini paste and lemon juice until smooth. Whisk in yogurt, cumin and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, combine soup, water and salsa; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Crack eggs into skillet. Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are soft-cooked or done as desired.
- Drizzle sauce over eggs. Sprinkle with cilantro (if using) and sesame seeds.
- Serve with warmed corn tortillas, pita or crusty bread.
- Substitute fresh mint or parsley for cilantro.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are