Zesty Salsa Shakshuka
Poached in a rich tomato salsa and red pepper sauce, these delicious eggs make an inviting breakfast or brunch for any hungry crowd.
- To make the sauce, whisk together tahini paste and lemon juice until smooth. Whisk in yogurt, cumin and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, combine soup, water and salsa; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Crack eggs into skillet. Cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are soft-cooked or done as desired.
- Drizzle sauce over eggs. Sprinkle with cilantro (if using) and sesame seeds.
- Serve with warmed corn tortillas, pita or crusty bread.
- Substitute fresh mint or parsley for cilantro.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox