15-Minute Southwest Shrimp and Rice
This one-skillet dish is so easy, you’ll want to turn to it again and again on busy weeknights. Just combine everything, cover and cook!
- Combine salsa, water, orange juice, lime juice and cumin in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to boil.
- Stir in shrimp. Cover with a lid, reduce and simmer, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, until the liquid is absorbed about 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with a side of green beans or your favourite green vegetable.
- For an extra zesty flavour, add ¼ teaspoons each orange and lime zest along with the citrus juice.
Recipe Made With
Pace® 30% Less Salt Medium Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox