15-Minute Southwest Shrimp and Rice
This one-skillet dish is so easy, you’ll want to turn to it again and again on busy weeknights. Just combine everything, cover and cook!
- Combine salsa, water, orange juice, lime juice and cumin in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to boil.
- Stir in shrimp. Cover with a lid, reduce and simmer, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, until the liquid is absorbed about 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with a side of green beans or your favourite green vegetable.
- For an extra zesty flavour, add ¼ teaspoons each orange and lime zest along with the citrus juice.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are