Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- In a large mixing bowl,beat eggs and milk until frothy,stir in soup until well combined.
- Arrange half (1/4 cup) of the cheese and (¼ cup) broccoli florets in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour liquid mixture into pie shell until ¾ full then add remaining cheese and broccoli. Transfer to the middle rack of preheated oven. When quiche is on oven rack pour in remaining egg mixture to top of crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox