Savoury Chicken & Stuffing Waffles
Who says stuffing can only be eaten at the holidays, Chicken and Waffles is a dish you have got to try! These waffles can be made ahead and frozen for a fast meal. Keep it simple and use your favourite frozen breaded chicken and instant gravy for an easy meal your family will love!
- Empty stuffing mix into a large mixing bowl. Pour broth over crumbs, stir well until evenly moistened.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and onions, sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the diced pancetta (if using) and continue frying until golden, about 3 minutes more. Add the fresh rosemary and sauté for another minute. Add to stuffing mixture.
- Shred the potatoes and spread out on paper towels, lay more paper towel on top and roll up and squeeze as much excess water out before adding to the stuffing mix. Stir well to combine evenly.
- Stir in the melted butter, apples, walnuts, beaten eggs, and cheese, mix well.
- Preheat waffle iron, if needed, spray or brush with cooking oil, using about 1½ cup of the mix place on waffle maker, press down to flatten, cook until almost all the steam has stopped escaping and waffle is deep golden brown.
- These waffles freeze well and can be reheated in a toaster oven or air fryer for a fast, easy, sweet & savoury breakfast.
- Get creative and try different add-ins, for inspiration check out our stuffing recipes with a twist for ideas! Check them out here!
- You can also use this recipe to make Stuffing Muffins or Stuffing Pancakes with the same ingredients, look for the recipes here to see how its done!
Recipe Made With
Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing Mix
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are