Savoury Stuffing Pancakes
Who says stuffing can only be eaten at the holidays! This recipe will have you stirring up a batch anytime! Makes a great side dish or switch up eggs benedict for a twist on your next weekend brunch.
- Empty stuffing mix into a large mixing bowl. Pour broth over crumbs, stir well until evenly moistened.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and onions, sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the diced pancetta (if using) and continue frying until golden, about 3 minutes more. Add the fresh rosemary and sauté for another minute. Add to stuffing mixture.
- Shred the potatoes and spread out on paper towels, lay more paper towel on top and roll up and squeeze as much excess water out before adding to the stuffing mix. Stir well to combine evenly.
- Stir in the melted butter, apples, walnuts, beaten eggs, and cheese, mix well.
- Heat frying pan to medium-high, add about 1-2 tbsp oil to fry. Using about a ½ cup of the mix, form into a patty and place onto hot frying pan, press down to flatten, sauté for about 3 minutes or until deep golden brown, flip over and fry until golden and crisp, about another 3 minutes. Serve with sour cream and chives for a delicious savoury side dish.
- How about poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce for a twist on eggs benedict. Try adding different toppings like smoked salmon, wilted spinach, or a slice of peameal bacon for a decadent weekend brunch.
- These pancakes freeze well and can be reheated in the toaster oven or air fryer for an easy, ready-made breakfast or dinner side dish.
- Get creative and try different add-ins, for inspiration check out our stuffing recipes with a twist for ideas! Check them out here!
- You can also use this recipe to make Stuffing Muffins or Stuffing Waffles with the same ingredients, look for the recipes here to see how its done!
Recipe Made With
Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing Mix
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are