Brown Rice and Chicken Lettuce Cups
Loaded with fresh veggies, these tasty lettuce cups filled with chicken and brown rice make a satisfying lunch.
- Cook instant rice according to package directions.
- Toss rice with 3/4 cup (175 mL) salsa. Divide evenly among lettuce leaves.
- Top with avocado, shredded chicken, carrots, beets, cucumber and green onions. Spoon remaining salsa over top
- Change things up by substituting brown rice for quinoa, or any of your other favourite grains
- This recipe will taste great if you add shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese to the rice mixture.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are