Brown Rice and Chicken Lettuce Cups
Loaded with fresh veggies, these tasty lettuce cups filled with chicken and brown rice make a satisfying lunch.
- Cook instant rice according to package directions.
- Toss rice with 3/4 cup (175 mL) salsa. Divide evenly among lettuce leaves.
- Top with avocado, shredded chicken, carrots, beets, cucumber and green onions. Spoon remaining salsa over top
- Change things up by substituting brown rice for quinoa, or any of your other favourite grains
- This recipe will taste great if you add shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese to the rice mixture.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox