Butternut Squash Soup
An excellent vegetable soup, test out this butternut squash soup recipe.
- In saucepan,heat oil over medium heat; cook squash,apples and onion until almost tender. Add coriander and cayenne; cook,stirring,for 2 minutes.
- Add broth; bring to boil. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until squash is tender. Using slotted spoon,transfer squash mixture to food processor; cover and blend until smooth,adding enough cooking liquid to make desired consistency.
- In small skillet,heat butter; cook sage leaves until crisp. Transfer to paper towel,reserving butter in skillet. Divide soup among 4 bowls; drizzle with sage-flavoured butter. Garnish wth sage leaves.
- If desired,add a hint of ginger,cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Season this delicious soup to taste with black pepper.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Organic Vegetarian Vegetable Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox