Cauliflower Pesto Ziti
There are so many things to love about our recipe for Cauliflower Pesto Ziti. For starters, everything cooks in one skillet and it’s on the table in only 30 minutes. There’s no need to precook the pasta, it cooks to al dente perfection right in the creamy pesto cauliflower sauce.
- Heat the broth, soup and pesto in a large, deep nonstick skillet over high heat to a boil.
- Stir in the ziti. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minute.
- Stir well and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the ziti is still slightly al dente.
- Stir in the broccoli and chicken and cook for 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes to melt the cheese before serving.
- Dont have cooked chicken on hand? Use rotisserie chicken!
- You can also use a mozzarella-cheddar or Italian cheese blend on top of this delicious pasta for a twist.
- For an extra hit of cauliflower, swap in cauliflower florets for half, or all, of the broccoli.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox