Cheddar Sausage Biscuits
Our Cheddar Sausage Biscuits recipe is a satisfying addition to weekend brunch. This twist on baking uses ground pork and a cheddar cheese topping that's sure to have you going back for seconds!
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat and cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink. Drain excess fat from pan.
- In a large bowl add sage, biscuit mix, pepper, soup and drained meat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Scoop spoonfuls (about a golf ball size) of the batter about 2 inches (5 cm) apart on a baking sheet lightly coated with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Top each biscuit with cheddar cheese and cook in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve hot.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are