Cheddar Sausage Biscuits
Our Cheddar Sausage Biscuits recipe is a satisfying addition to weekend brunch. This twist on baking uses ground pork and a cheddar cheese topping that's sure to have you going back for seconds!
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat and cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink. Drain excess fat from pan.
- In a large bowl add sage,biscuit mix,pepper,soup and drained meat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Scoop spoonfuls (about a golfball size) of the batter about 2 inches (5 cm) apart on a baking sheet lightly coated with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Top each biscuit with cheddar cheese and cook in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve hot.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox