Cheeseburger Salad Supreme
This salad is easy to make and includes all of your favourite cheeseburger toppings like ketchup, dill pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce. Our Campbell’s Tomato Soup also adds extra sauciness to the meatballs!
Cheeseburger Salad Ingredients
How to Make Cheeseburger Salad
- In a bowl, lightly combine beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Form into bite sized meatballs.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat, and cook meatballs just until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Stir in soup with a wooden spoon, and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Cook until the meatballs are cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Stir in mayonnaise, chopped pickles, and ketchup just until blended
- In a large bowl, combine meatball mixture with iceberg lettuce. Sprinkle with cheddar, tomatoes and pickles. Garnish with croutons just before serving.
- This recipe works well with ground chicken or ground turkey too
- Add additional cheeseburger toppings such as hot peppers or bacon.
- Try using Goat Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, or Monterey Jack Cheese.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 25% Less Calories Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox