Cheesy Chicken and Cauliflower Tacos
Adding cauliflower to this flavourful chicken taco filling is a great way to get extra veggies in. Everyone will love topping their own tacos at the table. Put out a topping bar and let the fun begin!
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in the ground chicken; season as desired and sprinkle in the chili powder. Cook, stirring and breaking up with a spoon, for 7 minutes or until browned. Stir in the cauliflower and tomato paste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in soup and broth; bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fill taco shells with chicken mixture. Garnish with Cheddar and your favourite taco toppings.
- You can substitute the ground chicken with ground turkey, pork or beef, depending on what your family like and what you have on hand.
- Use whatever toppings your family loves. Try shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, sour cream or Greek yogurt, Pace® Salsa the options are endless!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox