Cheesy Chicken and Cauliflower Tacos
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in the ground chicken; season as desired and sprinkle in the chili powder. Cook, stirring and breaking up with a spoon, for 7 minutes or until browned. Stir in the cauliflower and tomato paste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in soup and broth; bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fill taco shells with chicken mixture. Garnish with Cheddar and your favourite taco toppings.
- You can substitute the ground chicken with ground turkey, pork or beef, depending on what your family like and what you have on hand.
- Use whatever toppings your family loves. Try shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, sour cream or Greek yogurt, Pace® Salsa the options are endless!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
The recipe as written is incorrect, for example the instructions say to add garlic, but there's no garlic on the ingredient list. The end result looked nothing like the picture, it was thick goopy sloppy soupy chili with far too much liquid. If you're going to make it, use tortillas to contain the mess, or pour it over rice, not taco shells. Flavor was surprisingly bland, fortunately the taco toppings masked this. I added a touch of sugar and lime to the leftovers which helped.
Brittany B. | September 11, 2020
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox